Why Choose Oakworks PT150 Physical Therapy Table?
Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT150 is designed for medical and clinic setup. The treatment table ensures highest safety for patients. The ergonomic design makes it very easy to work for therapists, physios and other clinicians. The PT table Series by Oakworks takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for the physical therapists.
The treatment table comes in 2 sections – backrest and a seat section – allowing flexibility of use. The Lift-Assist backrest 0°- 85° can be used as per needs. It becomes a treatment chair when the backrest is lifted, for easy examination.
The physical therapy table offers height flexibility. It can be lowered as low as 16 inches (40 cm) and as high as 34 inches (86cm).
In addition, the table can hold up to 250 kg – allowing treatment for different sizes and weight of patients. This allows versatile use in a clinic setting. The treatment tables come in two types of comfortable padding. You can choose a padding – Firm Response or a Comfort Foam™.
The physical therapy table features a PVC free upholstery – known as Terratouch™ The fabric is resistant to oils, hospital grade disinfectants, abrasion and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization.
The treatment table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, Rehab Centres, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centres.
This sectional Oakworks Physical Therapy Table (PT150) allows easy foot control, two padding options and an accessory mounting plate.
- Adjustable Foot Control
- 2 section – seat and backrest
- Accessory Mounting Plate (backrest end)
- Electric Lift
- High weight capacity of 550 lb (250 kg)
- Super low 16″ height
- 2 Comfortable padding options
- PVC free vinyl upholstery (17 colour options)
- Ideal choice for PT Clinics, Rehab Centres, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centres
Physiotherapists Therapy Table PT150 Product Specification
- Brand: Oakworks Medical Products
- Country of Origin: USA
- Type: Physical therapy table
- Compliance: ADA compliant height range
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Accessibility: Easy on & off, wheelchair accessible
Product Standard Features (Included)
- Dimensions: 2 Section Top – 29in. (74cm) or 31in. (79cm) wide x 75in. (191cm) long
- Backrest dimension: 39in. (99cm) long
- Seat Section dimension: 36in. (91cm) long
- Motion 1: – Electric 16in. – 34in. (40-86cm) Height Range
- Motion 2: – Manual Lift-Assist Backrest 0° – 85°
- Controls: Foot control
- Fabric: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Upholstery Colours: Available in Coal, Heron, Stone, Opal, Ruby, Earth, Sapphire, Clay, Orchid, Sage, Blue Grass, Ocean, White, Pewter, Expresso, Sky Blue
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight: 151 lb (69kg)
- Padding: 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
Additional Upgrades (Optional)
- Non-USA electric system
- Hand Control
- Locking Twin Casters – for easy movement of table
- 2nd Foot Control – for height
Learn more about why you should choose Oakworks for your clients and your comfort.