Why Choose Ultrasound Therapy System Intelect Transport?
An easy to move, carry and use ultrasound machine by Chattanooga that features pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50%, and 100%). It has 1 standard 5 cm surface area sound head applicator and 3 optional applicators with surface area sizes: 1 cm, 2 cm, and 10 cm.
All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable as they are equipped with Electronic SignatureTM residing on all transducers. Watertight sound heads enable underwater therapy.
The unit has an LCD display for easy reading. The unit is a great choice for treating deep tissue injuries. You can use it on a tabletop or mount it on the wall; as well as carry it making it easy to work with.
Intelect TranSport Ultrasound unit also comes with an optional Therapy Cart integrated with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
All machines carry a ConductorTM Ultrasound Gel with them as well as optional accessories such as Intelect Transport Carry Bag (for easy transport and storage) and a cart adapter.
- 5 cm Surface Area Sound Head Applicator
- 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle Conductor Ultrasound Gel (1x)
- Intelect Transport Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack
- 1 cm Surface Area Sound Head Applicator
- 2 cm Surface Area Sound Head Applicator
- 10 cm Surface Area Sound Head Applicator
- Intelect Transport Carry Bag
- Therapy Cart (assembled)
- Cart Adapter (Gray)
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg) /Shipping – 9 lb (4 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9” x 11.3” x 6.4” (32.8 x 28.8 x 16.3 cm) – L x W x H