Why Choose BodyBest Vinyl Face Cradle Cover?
The Challenger Vinyl Face Cradle Cover is essential for any clinic! Protect your face cradle from stains, bacteria, and harsh disinfecting! These vinyl stool covers are durable and stain-resistant, they can stand up to heavy use.
Style is not forgotten, the challenger vinyl used for the face cradle cover has a soft texture that is smooth to the touch. Great for use in clinics, spa services, healthcare facilities, hospitality industries, and more.
The zipper enclosure ensures an easy fitting process, and the velcro attachment makes set up a breeze! Your face cradle will remain protected from bacteria and repeated sanitization.
The coating of these vinyl stool covers has a special finish that contains anti-stain, anti-bacterial, and anti-mildew properties which help in a tough performance! The Challenger Vinyl Face Cradle Cover has been put through some extreme testing by suppliers, they’re resilient!
Product Attributes for Challenger Vinyl Face Cradle Cover
- Fabric can be disinfected using hospital-grade disinfectants, even those approved by Health Canada for killing COVID-19
- Currently only comes in the shade “Pewter”
- Eco-friendly, formaldehyde, heavy metal, and lead-free.
- This is a face cradle cover, the face cradle is not included
- Size: 30x30x7cm (11×112.7″)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (per 1 Vinyl Face Cradle Cover)
- 1: Use the mildest solution/concentration you are able to use. Follow the proper cleaning and safety instructions of the chosen disinfectant.
- 2: After the allotted disinfectant contact wait time – Wipe the vinyl down with a mild soap and water solution.
- 3: Dry the area with a separate dry cloth to maintain the longevity of the fabric.
If you are not going to be using a harsh disinfectant, simply wipe the vinyl down with mild soapy water, then wipe away any excess residue.
Always make sure your vinyl is fully dry before storage.