Why Choose Disposable Zebra Nail Files Grit 100/180?
Hygienic Disposable Zebra Emery Nail Files Grit 100/180 50 pcs per package
- 18 cm x 2cm (7″x3/4″)
- Zebra file
- Gentle on nails without scratching.
- Grit : 180 / 18
These Disposable Zebra Nail Files ( Emery Boards) are often used during pedicure and manicure, however, are considered very helpful for quick fixes of cracks, broken or rough nails. Give them a more beautiful shape and keep them in shape with regular filing.
Zebra Nail Files: When To Use Each Grit Size?
Emery Boards are graded according to the grit per square inch. For instance, 80 grit will have 80 pieces of sand in a square inch. A wrong choice of grit could damage your clients’ nails. Using the correct grit for every situation is crucial for your nail protection.
- 80 grit: Extra Coarse-This grit level is helpful for removing gel overlays or for shortening artificial nails. It is not recommended to use it for natural nails.
- 100 grit: A bit coarse but still can be used for shaping the sidewall of artificial nails or for shaping hard toenails.
- 50 grit: If you want to blend your nail tips, then 150 grit is a great option. You can use it for over-the-top filling.
- 180 grit: This one is the medium file, and it’s used in the nail plate preparation. You can use it to give a beautiful shape and nice, smooth finishing to artificial nails. However, if your nails are hard, then don’t use it for natural nails.
- 240 grit: It is the softest and finer grit. You can use it to shape your hard natural nails. You can use it in the nail plate presentation before the enhancement product.
- 4000 grit: This grit is the smoothest one and is used to remove ridges and make the nail surface smooth. These are the finest files and consider as finishing files.