Why Choose Face Down Positioning Chair?
The Face Down Positioning Chair for recovering patients from Vitrectomy surgery sit in the face-down position without experiencing back or neck pain.
- The chairs are foldable, light-weight in structure, and wheels make transport easy.
- Adjustable torso and seat height to accommodate your body type
- Washable aluminum frame and upholstery
- Includes hygienic face cover
- Includes face-down mirror
As you recover from Vitrectomy surgery, the need for proper positioning tools goes beyond comfort. The success of an air-fluid exchange operation depends on your ability to maintain the face-down position prescribed by your doctor. The Universal Seated support is ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort and support during your recovery. This light, portable unit will allow you to carry on with activities like reading, watching TV or writing while maintaining the proper face-down position. Quick and easy adjustments allow the chair to conform to any body size or shape. Try the Face Down Positioning Prism Glasses for a larger range of mobility during recovery.
The Universal Face Support helps you sleep comfortably while you recover
The simple-to-adjust, open-face support allows you to breathe easily
Know Your Body Best has been providing the Universal Seated Support to patients since 1993. Many satisfied customers have told us that their recovery was made easier and more comfortable.
• Weight: 24 lbs.
• Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Armrest adjusts independently
• Folds compactly for easy storage
• Durable vinyl can be cleaned with any mild detergent, soap or germicidal cleaner
• Fits into most cars and trucks
• Illustrations and actual chair may differ from the one shown
Each face Down Positioning Chair comes with a MagicView Mirror™
Allows you to see forward while seated in the face-down position
Book Your Rental Chair Today!
- Call us when you know your surgery date
Tel: (416) 367-3744 • Toll Free 1-800-881-1681
(we require a Visa or Mastercard to hold your reservation)
- Our helpful staff will guide you through the reservation and pick-up process
- Rental units are available for Pick Up only, we do not ship rental units
- Vitrectomy Rental and Accounting Hours are Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm
Full unit with headrest and face down mirror
$150 weekly charge or $22.50 per day
Have any questions about your vitrectomy surgery and the recovery? Check out our Vitrectomy Frequently Asked Questions page.