Why Choose CorFit Lumbosacral Spinal Support?
CorFit Lumbosacral Spinal Support supports stretched or weakened abdominal muscles and reduces stress on the lower back.
The CorFit System is the best designed lumbosacral support on the market. That’s no exaggeration but simply a truism based on the high quality of its durable components and construction, coupled with careful attention to fit and comfort. Just ask anyone who’s seen or worn the CorFit to help relieve low back pain. Our patented fitting system allows us to create supports proportionally sized in height and length, with taller supports for larger people and smaller supports for petites and children. It’s the support that fits everyone and provides comfort, compression, flexibility and stability.
When your support fits correctly, it stabilizes the lumbosacral region to help prevent and relieve low back pain that results from muscle strain and spasms. The CorFit’s upward and inward pressure supports stretched or weakened abdominal muscles and helps reduce stress on the lower back. By limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments, its support also helps improve posture and serves as a reminder to use proper lifting techniques.
- Cool and Comfortable Low Back Pain Relief
- Best designed lumbosacral support on the market
- Patented fitting system to accommodate any size, proportionally sized in height and length
CorFit Lumbosacral Spinal Support is so comfortable and supportive, you’ll even look forward to wearing it. The plush elastic back panel is made with flexible posterior stays; adjustable double side pulls provide customized abdominal compression. Wicking material draws moisture away, helping you stay cooler. The soft, CorEdge® Finish around top and bottom edges adds comfort without binding or irritation. The ultra-durable front panel with a hook and loop closure provides additional support. Choose the CorFit Value Support for short-term use only with 100 closure hook and loop.
Lumbarsacral Support Benefits
- Helps stabilize the spinal joints.
- Increases motion of joints in the spine.
- Changes/adjusts weight off the spine and distributes to rest of the body decreasing pressure on the spine.
- Helps control abnormal spinal curves.
- Can help with arthritis, herniated discs, minor fractures, and a protruding abdomen.
- Provides an awareness of correct posture.
- Can decrease over active or unwanted abdominal and/or spinal muscular activity.
- Can allow patient to be more active than without a support in some instances.
Size Around Hips
Small: 27” – 38” Waist (6” belt height)
Med/Large: 32” – 43” (8” belt height)
X-Large: 40” – 52” (9” belt height)
2X-Large: 46” – 58” (10” belt height)
- Sit down to check fitting that it does not dig into the groin.
- Body length will shorten when sitting so make sure the support is lined up properly.
- The support should not catch and dig under shoulder blade, irritate the breast line or dig into the groin area.
- When removing, decrease compression from top to bottom.
- When removing, disengage the Velcro straps and attach them at the posterior of the support near the strap origin.
S, M/LG, XL, XXL