Why Choose Apex Cervical Orthosis?
The Apex Cervical orthosis support is an inexpensive and convenient tool to assist the healthcare professional in restoring a patient’s proper cervical posture. The Apex counters the negative forces caused by forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphotic attitude when used daily under the supervision of a spinal professional. Counteracts forward head posture and assists restoration of proper cervical lordosis
Features of the Apex Cervical Orthosis support
- Adjustable to 3 heights
- Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Counteracts forward head posture
- Two levels of firmness
- Works with or without heat
Select from the original standard Apex or the gentle version.
Patients with an acute injury may find the gentle Apex to be more comfortable. Helps in recovery from whiplash or vehicle injury.
How to use the Apex Cervical Orthosis support system. Therapists Instructions
- Place your patient in the supine position on a firm surface.
- Position the apex in the area of lordotic loss.
- The larger angled surface should face the patients shoulders
- For smaller patients or for a less aggressive treatment, carefully remove height sections by cutting along scored lines.
- Set the initial treatment for 2 minutes. Increase the daily treatment time at 1 minute intervals.
- Keep treatment time to 20 minutes and do not exceed.
This product must be used under the supervision of a health care professional.