Why Choose Apex Cervical Orthosis?
The Apex Cervical orthosis support is an inexpensive and convenient tool to assist the healthcare professional in restoring a patient’s proper cervical posture. The Apex counters the negative forces caused by forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphotic attitude when used daily under the supervision of a spinal professional. Counteracts forward head posture and assists restoration of proper cervical lordosis
Features of the Apex Cervical Orthosis support
- Adjustable to 3 heights
- Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Counteracts forward head posture
- Two levels of firmness
- Works with or without heat
- Helps in recovery from whiplash or vehicle injury.
- Original Standard Apex or
- The Gentle version
Patients with an acute injury may find the Gentle Apex to be more comfortable.
How to use the Apex Cervical Orthosis support system. Therapists Instructions
- Place your patient in the supine position on a firm surface.
- Position the apex in the area of lordotic loss.
- The larger angled surface should face the patients shoulders
- For smaller patients or for a less aggressive treatment, carefully remove height sections by cutting along scored lines.
- Set the initial treatment for 2 minutes. Increase the daily treatment time at 1 minute intervals.
- Keep treatment time to 20 minutes and do not exceed.
This product should be used under the supervision of a health care professional.