10 Minute Cushion Set of 4
10 Minute Cushion Set improves posture, mobility and flexibility, allowing for proper communication between the brain, spinal cord and the extremities – and promises the countless benefits that accompany a healthy spine. You may start with level 1 (Red) with a lower height arch and gradually move to higher levels with a higher arch.
The purpose of The 10 Minute Cushion is to stretch and correct your posture, preparing your spine and surrounding muscles for functional activity. There is no magic, the process happens naturally by using gravity to stretch your back over our specifically designed foam arch, allowing for proper communication between the brain, spinal cord and the extremities. This enhanced position allows for greater sustainable neuromuscular activation to gain immediate & effective optimal performance.
- Simple and effortless to use
- Gain immediate & effective back pain relief
- Uses the natural pull of gravity to gently relax your spine
- Lightweight, easy to carry and pack
- Comes with removable, washable cover
HOW TO USE
The gentle arch fits naturally along the spine. Place the white tip to your lower back. Slide it into your position. Tuck in your chin and begin to roll back gently. You may need a pillow to start with as your shoulders may be well off the floor. Progression of the shoulders touching the floor may take hours, days or weeks. Depending on the individual, this is the goal. Once your shoulders are on the ground, you will no longer need the pillow. Relax and breath. Use twice daily for 10 minutes. To remove the 10 Minute Cushion simply roll to the side and remove. Take a minute, get up slowly when ready.
You can progress to the advanced levels. You can position the cushion higher on the spine. Move the Cushion up in 1″ increment. Relax and breathe. Enjoy the natural stretch. To remove the 10 Minute Cushion simply roll to the side and remove. Take a minute and get up slowly.
10 MINUTE CUSHION IS AVAILABLE IN 4 LEVELS, COLOURS AND DENSITIES
- Level 1 – Red is our Junior version, with a lower profile for youths and persons of small stature.
- Level 2 – Olive is slightly softer and is recommended, for seniors, beginners and persons with backaches.
- Level 3 – Teal for adults and persons of stature.
- Level 4 – Charcoal firm density for athletes and active adults
Red: 41 x 15 x 6 cm (16″ x 6″ x 2 1/2″)
Olive: 45 x 16 x 9 cm (17 3/4″ x 6 1/4″ x 3 1/2″)
Teal: 45 x 16 x 9 cm (17 3/4″ x 6 1/4″ x 3 1/2″)
Charcoal: 45 x 16 x 9 cm (17 3/4″ x 6 1/4″ x 3 1/2″)