Why Choose Thermophore Professional Heating Pad?
Thermophore Professional Heating Pad enhances comfort, enhancing treatment, enhancing lives. Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors, Large multi-purpose size 14” x 27”
Therapeutic Moist Heat Therapy Pack
- Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors
- Provides penetrating deep Moist Heat Therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction
- Large multi-purpose size 14” x 27”
- 4.5lbs / 2.1kg weight for super drape over patient/client
- No need to add water
- 25 minute auto shut-off switch
- Three temperature settings
- High – accelerated ramp up to full 160⁰ F (71⁰ C) Heat ( 5-7 minutes)
- Medium –normal ramp up in approx.. 10 minutes
- LOW – slow heat up for pre-heating
- Modular design enables easy servicing
- One year professional use warranty
- Latex free
The Thermophore Professional comes complete with the following
- 32” X 16” Flannel (washable) Jacket
- 26” x 12” (3.4lbs) Polyurethane Drape Unit (Cleans with disinfectant)
- 28” x 14” Thermophore Heating Pad with a 3 temperature control switch
- The Thermpohore Professional is designed for comfort, durability and flexibility.
- The superior performance of this product is the result of having a tuned system that consists of three components: the heating pad, the drape unit, and the flannel cover.
For maximum performance, arrange the components of the Thermophore Professional as follows
- Lay the flannel cover on a hard, flat surface with the label side down
- Insert the weighted drape unit into the flannel cover
- Insert the heating pad (label side down) into the flannel cover on top of the weighted drape.
When the Thermophore Professional is assembled, place the non-label side of the flannel cover in contact with the patient for penetrating moist heat therapy.
- The Thermophore “Professional” is designed for clean ability.
- Machine wash, do not use bleach, hang dry or machine dry using delicate cycle.
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash.
Tested by ETL and are approved to the same equivalence to CSA standards.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
<h5>Thermophore One Year Warranty</h5> <div class="post-content"> <div class="container"> <p>During the first one year after purchase, we will replace this product free of charge to the original owner if it has a manufacturing defect or, if in use as directed, it does not perform as stated. Please be sure to save your sales receipt showing the date of purchase. If no receipt is available, we will use the serial number stamped on each heating unit to establish date of manufacture and determine warranty eligibility.</p> <p>If you believe your Thermophore unit has failed to work properly within this warranty period because of a manufacturing defect, please contact our office for assistance in confirming warranty eligibility.<br /> To save yourself time and money, please contact us before sending us your unit. We may be able to resolve the problem over the telephone.</p> <p>Phone: 1-800-253-0854 8am to 5pm EST<br /> Email: [email protected]
</p> <p>In order to obtain warranty service, you may be asked to send the unit to us for evaluation. Be sure to include your name, address and daytime phone number, along with a brief description of nature of the problem. We may also request a copy of your purchase receipt.</p> <p>*Please note that this warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages or costs connected with any such defect. While this warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from province to province.</p> </div> </div>
<h5>Which Thermophore Heating Pad Should You Choose?</h5> <div class="post-content"> <div class="container"> <p><a href="https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/WhichThermophore.pdf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"><img class="alignnone wp-image-540138 size-full" src="https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose.jpeg" alt="Which Thermophore Heating Pad Should You Choose" width="1000" height="558" srcset="https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose.jpeg 1000w, https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose-300x167.jpeg 300w, https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose-768x429.jpeg 768w, https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose-324x181.jpeg 324w, https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose-416x232.jpeg 416w, https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Which-Thermophore-to-Choose-112x62.jpeg 112w" sizes="(max-width: 1000px) 100vw, 1000px" /></a><br /> <a href="https://knowyourbodybest.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/WhichThermophore.pdf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Click image to enlarge and to print.</a></p> </div> </div>