Thermophore Professional Heating Pad
Thermophore Professional Heating Pad enhances comfort, enhancing treatment, enhancing lives. Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors, Large multi-purpose size 14” x 27”
Therapeutic Moist Heat Therapy Pack
- Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors
- Provides penetrating deep Moist Heat Therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction
- Large multi-purpose size 14” x 27”
- 4.5lbs / 2.1kg weight for super drape over patient/client
- No need to add water
- 25 minute auto shut-off switch
- Three temperature settings
- High – accelerated ramp up to full 160⁰ F (71⁰ C) Heat ( 5-7 minutes)
- Medium –normal ramp up in approx.. 10 minutes
- LOW – slow heat up for pre-heating
- Modular design enables easy servicing
- One year professional use warranty
- Latex free
The Thermophore Professional comes complete with the following
- 32” X 16” Flannel (washable) Jacket
- 26” x 12” (3.4lbs) Polyurethane Drape Unit (Cleans with disinfectant)
- 28” x 14” Thermophore Heating Pad with a 3 temperature control switch
- The Thermpohore Professional is designed for comfort, durability and flexibility.
- The superior performance of this product is the result of having a tuned system that consists of three components: the heating pad, the drape unit, and the flannel cover.
For maximum performance, arrange the components of the Thermophore Professional as follows
- Lay the flannel cover on a hard, flat surface with the label side down
- Insert the weighted drape unit into the flannel cover
- Insert the heating pad (label side down) into the flannel cover on top of the weighted drape.
When the Thermophore Professional is assembled, place the non-label side of the flannel cover in contact with the patient for penetrating moist heat therapy.
- The Thermophore “Professional” is designed for clean ability.
- Machine wash, do not use bleach, hang dry or machine dry using delicate cycle.
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash.
Tested by ETL and are approved to the same equivalence to CSA standards.