Why Choose Kalaya Naturals Ultimate Pain Rub?
Kalaya Naturals Pain Relief Extra Strength is a proven fast acting, non-greasy formula delivers invigorating muscle and joint pain relief on contact. Now with the enhanced herbal anti-inflammatory action of Arnica. Arnica has traditionally been used in herbal medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints (eg. sprain, bruises, joint pain).
Kalaya Naturals Extra Strength Pain Rub temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with one or more of the following: simple backache, lumbago strains and sprains (involving muscles, tendons, and/or ligaments), and arthritis. All of the same pain blocking benefit of the original formulation, plus the addition of Arnica Flower, which has a superior anti-inflammatory action to the original formulation.
- Fast acting and long lasting topical pain relief for joint, muscle and back pain.
- Blocks pain signals to the brain, while directly targeting and relieving pain from the source.
- Many experience relief in less than 3 minutes, lasting for as long as 8 hours.
- An effective pre/post workout treatment to warm up and soothe muscles.
- For external use only.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply to affected area up to 3 to 4 times daily.
- Avoid contact with broken skin, eyes or mucous membranes.
- If contact occurs, flush with water for 15 mins.
- Discontinue if skin reaction occurs.
- Do not bandage after use.
- External sources of heat such as electric heating pads may result in skin irritation or burn.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylates or are taking anti-coagulant medications. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Store between 15 degrees C and 25 degrees C.
Medicinal Ingredients,Methyl Salicylate 11%, Menthol 4%, Camphor 4%, Emu Oil 3.5%, Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) 1.5%, Arnica 5%
Non-medicinal ingredients Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Isopropyl Palmitate,Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide