Why Choose Rapid Relief Cold Gel Slippers?
Rapid Relief Cold Gel Slippers will provide fast and effective relief from tied or sore feet! These reusable slippers are designed to treat uncomfortable symptoms associated with Neuropathy, Diabetes, Chemotherapy, Plantar Fasciitis, or even Pregnancy.
Rapid Relief Cold Gel Slippers will relieve foot discomfort and reduce swelling associated with many different health conditions, including:
Arthritis Heel Spurs, Poor Circulation, Plantar Fasciitis, Bursitis, Gout, Morton’s Neuroma, and Neuropathy pain caused by Diabetes and Chemotherapy.
If you suffer from swollen, tired, and hot feet caused by pregnancy, neuropathy, post-surgery, uncomfortable footwear, or side effects from medications, you will love these cold gel therapy slippers.
- Soothes discomfort associated with various conditions.
- Reduces soreness and swelling.
- Eases aching feet, heels, and calms soreness.
- Encourages fast recovery by healing damaged tissue faster.
- Soft to the touch for delicate skin.
- Each slipper is made with triple-layer, patent-pending premium fabric.
- The outer fabric is soft enough for direct-to-skin applications.
- Fabric is tough enough to prevent cracking after repeated wear, making them reusable for extended periods of time.
- The therapy slippers feature a protective inner liner impervious to cracking, which protects against leakage.
- These gel slippers will remain flexible while frozen!
- Filled with contour-gel on the top and bottom of the slipper, they are designed to soothe the entire foot.
How to Care for Rapid Relief Cold Gel Slippers
- Simply clean your cold gel slippers by wiping them clean with water.
- Store at room temperature.