Why Choose Pyro Cold Hand Gloves?
Pyro Cold Hand Gloves are designed to help people with Raynaud’s, PVD, Neuropathy, Chilblains, Diabetes, or Poor Circulation. These conditions cause the hands to get aggravated, cold, and even numb due to cold weather. The Infracare Pyro Cold Hand Gloves combat these conditions by raising the temperature of the hands while also keeping cold air out.
Infracare Pyro Cold Hand Gloves and Pyro Cold Feet Socks and are designed to address the medical conditions listed above with embedded biomaterials that work to increase the temperature of users’ hands and feet by as much as 10 degrees.
Diabetes can not only cause cold hands but can also cause hands to feel cold due to nerve damage and reduced circulation.
Raynaud’s essentially causes blood vessels in the hands or feet to overreact to the cold by narrowing and restricting circulation. This can leave the fingers and toes cold to the touch and possibly numb.
The Infracare Pyro Cold Hand Gloves are an effective way to combat symptoms of conditions caused in response to cold weather.
Infracare Pyro Gloves are mobile, touchscreen, and technology-friendly. The outer edges of the thumb, index, and middle fingers are rough-coated. This enables you to use hand-held electronic devices without removing the gloves, further protecting your hands from the cold.
How to Use
- Use Infracare pyro gloves for 3 – 4 hours before seeing the results.
- Some experience a difference in as little as 30 minutes.
- Materials: 90% cotton, 5% Polyurethane, 5% Bio-Materials (PYRO)
- Prevent trigger of Raynaud’s attacks
- Associated Medical Conditions: Raynauds, PVD, Neuropathy, Chilblains, Diabetes, or Poor Circulation
- Wash in cold water. Do not use bleaches. Drip dry. Do not use a washer or dryer.
Cautions, Do Not Wear
- During the first 36 hours of injury
- On broken or exposed skin
- If you have eczema or dermatitis in the surrounding area
- If you have a fever