Why Choose Biofreeze Professional Gel in Pump Bottle?
Biofreeze Professional Gel for Therapists and client use is easily dispensable from convenient Pump Bottles. Use for Arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints. This Professional topical pain relieving gel helps alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises.
Therapists will find Biofreeze Professional Gel Pump is perfect to apply to large areas and multiple muscle groups.
Biofreeze Professional Gel FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency compared to the traditional Biofreeze formula.
- Smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief
- Does not contain any NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances
- No parabens, no propylene glycol
- Non-systemic, non-narcotic
- A Fast-Acting Pain Relief
- Provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints.
- Suitable for use on most areas of the body, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck.
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol for a cooling sensation, and Arnica Extract and Aloe to prevent dry skin.
Biofreeze Professional is Available in
AVAILABLE TO RMTS AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- unique, effective analgesic formulated to provide a variety of benefits for therapy, pain relief, exercise/training and overall comfort.
- contains ILEX, an herbal extract from a South American holly shrub. ILEX is used around the world in various health & wellness formulations.
- created by Dr. Danné King, an internationally known botanical chemist.
- has a 2 year shelf life.
- does not use waxes, oils, aloe or petroleum. The result is a fast-acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain reliever.
BioFreeze can effectively help relieve pain from:
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip and Elbow Joints
- Muscular Strains
Safety Data Sheet
Download Biofreeze Pro Gel Colorless SDS