Why Choose Fisiocrem 60G?
Fisiocrem Solugel is the perfect natural solution for soft tissue trauma such as bumps, bruises and common muscular aches and pains that result from work, sport, or domestic injury. Also known as Fisocream.
- A special combination of natural plant extracts.
- Rapid penetration and fast relief, the more you rub the deeper it works!
- Clean and easy to use with a pleasant natural smell.
- Used and recommended by Health Professionals across the world.
- No Hydroxybenzoates
- No Parabens
What is Fisiocrem?
Fisiocrem Solugel is the ideal natural solution for soft tissue trauma such as bumps, bruises and common muscular aches and pains that result from sport injuries or everyday life.
Fisiocreme contains a special combination of natural plant extracts well known for their beneficial effects in providing relief from the symptomatic pain and aggravation associated with common muscle, joint, and soft tissue trauma.
Combining the wisdom of the earliest natural healers with the technology of modern science, the extracts are gently removed from the flowering plants and formed into micro-sized particles before being bound into a gel with purified water. The solution is then stabilized and thickened slightly to produce Fisiocrem Solugel. When Fisiocrem Solugel is applied to the skin with gentle rubbing the solution rapidly releases the active plant ingredients. This rapid release of the high concentrations of natural active ingredients, in turn, provides you with faster relief from your painful symptoms.
- Can be used with physiotherapeutic ultrasound.
- Can be used in combination with other treatment options to help relieve muscle and joint pain, such as ice or heat packs, or before applying supportive bandages.
How to use
- Gently rub a liberal amount (approx. 1 tsp.) into the affected area 2-3 times a day or as often as required.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Natural Ingredients include
Arnica is probably one of the best-known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine. Arnica is traditionally used in Herbal medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints, sprains, bruises and muscular aches and pains.
Commonly known as St John’s Wort, Hypericum has a long history for its use in soothing damaged and irritated nerves commonly found in low back pain, strains and sprains. It’s these therapeutic actions which provide support to Arnica for the relief of pain in muscles and joints
Plays a supportive role to Arnica as a topical anti-inflammatory. Anti-inflammatories are used to assist the dispersion of swelling, and providing a calming relief for angry localized tissues.
Australian Tea tree oil, is well known for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects. It is through these actions that the herb provides support to Arnica to help relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints.
For more info read Amazing Benefits of Arnica article.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children
Material Safety Data Sheet
Download Fisiocrem Material Safety Data (MSD)