Why Choose Wireless Pro 2Ch Standard TENS Unit?
The Wireless Pro 2Ch Standard TENS Unit is an electro-stimulation device developed for Physiotherapists and Rehab Clinics. This highly advanced wireless electrotherapy device provides ease-of-use and eliminates constraints for both the therapist and the patient.
This standard (TENS/NMES) wireless unit allows for the management of standard pain, vascular disease, and muscle stimulation through basic programs. The Wireless Pro 2Ch Standard TENS Unit fits all the main requirements of professionals looking for simplified electrotherapy devices!
Delivered with 2 modules, 1 remote, and a basic docking station this wireless technology offers a new way of stimulation without constraints allowing you to simplify the use of electrostimulation in your practice and to independently manage several sessions simultaneously.
Benefits and Indications
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis
4 standard program categories: Rehabilitation I, Pain I, Vascular and Conditioning I.
Standard program configuration – 2 channels.
Remove constraints for you and your patient.
Gives your patient total freedom of movement facilitating patient manipulations and allowing you to combine active exercise with electro stimulation for a better result.
Muscle Intelligence™ Technology
4 functions Mi-Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, and Mi-Action are available on each module (2 modules delivered).
Design adapted to professional use with a silicon keypad that acts as a safeguard against water and gel penetration and offers better ergonomic conditions in terms of keyboard use and buttons.
+ TENS Option
Select one program and add TENS on other channels. This allows the treatment of two different body parts, two patients, at the same time or combines TENS and NMES when this kind of stimulation is required.
Manage the session time and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed.
Autonomy and Speed Recharge
Daily use autonomy with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
Create your patient and history list and create customized stimulation programs.
The warranty is for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- 1 Remote control
- 2 Stimulation modules
- 1 2 CH docking station
- 1 AC adaptor, 1 USB cable
- 1 Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 cm Square 4/Pk
- 1 Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 x 10 cm Rect. 1 Snap 2/Pk
- 1 Dura-Stick+ Snap 5 x 10 cm Rect. 2/Pk
- 1 User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
- 1 Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- 1 Bottle of gel, 1 Motor point pen, 1 Transportation pouch, 1 Lanyard, 1 White protection sleeve
- 1 Set of colored module clips
- Remote Control Dimensions: 10.5×6.6x2cm (4×2.5×0.7”)
- Module Dimensions: 5.5×1.6cm (2×0.6”)
- Docking Station Dimensions: 18.8×13.4x8cm (7.4x5x3”)
- Docking Station Weight: 0.25kg