Why Choose Ultra 9000 Multifunction TENS/EMS/IF Stimulator Unit?
The Ultra 9000 Multifunction TENS/EMS/IF Stimulator Unit is intended for use of pain treatment and muscle training. The combination TENS, EMS, and IF stimulator is controlled by press buttons. Both adjustable modes and preset programs are available on the unit. Interferential therapy is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed. The Ultra 9000 Multifunction TENS/EMS/IF Stimulator helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain. This unit is ideal for clinical use and for the mobile therapist!
- Channel: Dual Channel
- Power: One 9V Battery or 110v AC Adapter
- Size: 215g with battery
- Weight: 135mm x 69mm x 32mm (L x W x H)
- Modality: TENS, EMS, and IF
- TENS: B, N, M,S1, S2, P(P01-P12) 5 adjustable modes, 12 presets
- EMS: C,S,A,P(P01-P12), 3 adjustable modes, 12 presets
- IF: C, 1/1,6/6,10/10,SW1,SW2,R,P(P01-P06), 7 adjustable modes, 6 presets
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, 99 steps of intensity control
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0-50V(Load: 500ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2-150 Hz, 1Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50-400 microseconds, 10 μs/step
- On Time: Adjustable, 2-90 seconds, 1 sec./step
- Off Time: Adjustable 0-90 seconds, 1 sec./step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1-8 seconds, 1 sec./step
- Timer: Adjustable, 1-60 minutes and C(Continuous)
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-60mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, 60 steps of intensity control.
- Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz fixed (CH1)
- Modulating Frequency: 4004-4160Hz, Adjustable (CH2)
- Voltage: 0-30V(Load: 500ohm)
- IF Frequency Modes: Constant Mode: Constant stimulation, 4-160bps, Adjustable
- Auto Sweep: 4-45 bps, 80-145 bps & 4-SET bps
- Sweep Time: 15 seconds
- Frequency Shift Percent: Frequency shifts from 30% below the set frequency to 60% above and then return to 30% below the set frequency.
- Output Configuration: Quad polar (4 electrodes)
- Wave form: Symmetrical balanced Sine wave.
- Interference Pulse Freq: 4-160 bps, Adjustable, 4 bps/step
- Pulse Duration: 125μs maximum
- Timer: Adjustable, 1-30 minutes
- Warranty: One year
Browse through our selection of TENS Units.