Why Choose TENS Unit Replacement Pads Self Adhesive Electrodes?
Self-Adhesive Electrodes for Tens Units are intended for use in Transcutaneous Electrical nerve Stimulation (TENS) Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) applications.
- Use with Transcutaneous Electrical nerve Stimulator
- Electrical Muscle Stimulator
- Interferential Stimulator
Features of the Self Adhesive Electrodes:
- Fabric Back Electrode
Sold in sets of four per package.
How to Apply your Tens Unit Replacement Pads
- Clean your skin thoroughly before each application of the electrodes. any oils, dit, lotions or make-up on the skin will prevent the electrodes from adhering correctly.
- Insert the pins of the lead wire from your device into the electrode wire connectors.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply firmly to the skin. Adhesion improves when electrodes reach skin temperature.
Always moisten your skin with a damp cloth prior to applying electrodes. This will improve the adhesion and life of the electrodes.
How to remove your Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- Carefully lLift at the edge of each electrode and peel slowly.
- Do not pull on the lead wires when removing the electrodes from the packaging or your skin as this may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner provided and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and Storage of your Tens Unit Replacement Pads
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealable bag in a cool dry place.
- The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation and stimulation site.
- Electrode life may be extended by carefully following the instructions for use on this page.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Should a rash appear, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Do not use while driving or operating machinery. Do not exceed 0.1 watts/cm2
See all our Electronic Pain Relief Stimulators (Tens)
ISO 9001/ISO 13485