Why Choose EV-906 4-Channel Digital TENS/EMS Unit?
The EV-906 4-Channel Digital TENS/EMS Unit is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses to the body and reach the nerves and underlying muscle group. This unit is a combination stimulator of TENS and EMS which can be used for muscle stimulation and pain relief. The device is provided with four controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel. Intensity level is controlled by press buttons.
EV-906 4-Channel Digital TENS/EMS Unit features:
- Precise Intensity Control – 100 steps of intensity levels
- Press Button Control – 1 to 100mA
- Easy to Adjust Settings
- Swing Door over buttons to avoid accidental touch
- Large Liquid Crystal Display – 6.1 x 4.4 cm showing the intensity level, settings and treatment timer
- Two Treatment Timers – ideal when two patients accept treatment with the same machine
- Treatment Time Countdown – shut off automatically when time is up
- Compliance Meter – stores 60 sets of record of operation
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 to 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Power source: Four 1.5V AA batteries or 110v power adapter
- Size: 13.8cm x 7.8cm x 2.8cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 425 grams with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10 μs/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The “On” time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- Modes: Five TENS Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1, SD2 (Strength Duration)
- Three EMS Modes: C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Timer: Two Adjustable timers, from 1 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up when the battery is low.
- Operating Condition: Temperature:0°~40°, Relative Humidity: 30%~75%, Atmosphere
- Pressure : 700Hpa~1060Hpa
- Remark: There may be up to a +/-5% tolerance of all parameters and +/-20% tolerance of amplitude & voltage.
- One year warranty
Browse through our selection of TENS & EMS Units.