Why Choose Analog TENS 4000 Unit with Timer?
The Analog TENS 4000 Unit features a timer, gives exact dial performance and is an accurate digital unit; and yet easy to operate! Benefits include maximum, full strength power of 80mA. Featuring a safety amplitude cap that protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.
Analog TENS 4000 Unit System Includes:
- Lead Wires
- Four (4) Self-adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA each channel
- Modes: Standard, Modulate, and Burst
- Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- Channels: Dual
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
- Warranty: One year
Browse through our selection of TENS Units.