Chattanooga Hydrocollator M4 Mobile Heating Unit
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator M4 Mobile Heating Unit is a great addition any medium to large size clinic by providing a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs™. With no required plumbing, this unit has a footprint of 20 x 32 inches and can fit almost anywhere. It also includes 4, 8cm (3″) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement offering easy portability or storage solutions. Furthermore, the thermostat ensures you can take the guesswork out of providing moist penetrating heat therapy. The result is an effortless supply of temperature consistent HotPacs. This unit also features fiberglass insulation for safety and efficient temperature control.
Deep penetrating moist heat therapy is recognized as a treatment for arthritis, pain relief, stiffness, and muscle spasm, it also improves blood flow. It takes about 20 minutes for the HotPacs to reach the correct temperature, and when they are ready for use, simply remove with tongs, wrap up and apply. The HotPacs are reusable and maintain heat for up to 30 minutes making this an economical, cost-effective treatment solution for your practice. When not in use, the HotPacs remain in the unit until treatment is ready.
- Mains Power: 110~120 V 50/60
- Power Consumption: 1500W
- Product Weight: 132 lb (60 kg)
- Dimensions: 35″L x 20″W x 33″H (89 cm x 51 cm x 84 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity including HotPacs: 27 gal (102 L)
- Temperature Range: 160° – 165°F (71° – 74°C)
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 180° – 185°F (82° – 85°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (71°C): 8 Hrs
- Cool Down Time from 160°F (71°C): 4 Hrs
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes
Chattanooga: The Benchmark
Chattanooga offers a level of quality that no others can match, and as a result, it is the industry standard. This unit will provide many years of service and look great the entire time. Built of high-quality stainless steel, it will deliver years of solid performance and be able to keep up with your most demanding days. Furthermore, this unit is so easy to maintain, simply fill and drain. Cleaning is just as easy, wipe with a cloth for a sparkling finish.
The M4 Mobile Heating Unit can hold up to 24 standard sized HotPacs, but can also accommodate oversized packs as well ensuring you always have a perfect size.
Chattanooga M4 Mobile Heating Unit Features
- High-quality stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled temperature
- 3” (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement
- Easy maintenance. Simple to fill and drain. No plumbing required: ; uses 110 current, 12.5 amp
- One-year warranty
- Full fiberglass insulation on mobile units to ensure minimum energy use and prevent heat loss
- Requires just 20″ x 32″ floor space
- Extra large tank
- Oversized drain
- Inside racks
- A second thermostat guards against low water level and overheating