The Chattanooga ColdPac is an effective method of administering cold therapy. ColdPacs are ideal for reducing neck pain and swelling and come in a variety of sizes to fit every body shape or contour. They are also ideal for sprains, strains, muscle soreness, and help reduce bruising. The ColdPacs are filled with a flexible silica which remains soft and pliable after freezing. The outer shell is constructed of durable black polyurethane making them reusable and cost-effective for many years of use. The Packs remain cold for up to 30 minutes of treatment and are non-toxic and latex free.
Simply lay flat and store in the freezer when not in use.
Chattanooga ColdPac Features
- Ideal for reducing neck pain and swelling
- Filled with flexible silica
- Constructed of durable black polyurethane
- Non-toxic, latex-free
- One year warranty
- Eye Pack – 21.5 x 9.5cm (8.5 x 3.75″) Blue
- Neck Contour – 58cm Long (23″) Blue
- Neck Contour – 53cm Long (21″) Black
- Quarter – 19 x 14cm (7.5 x 5.5″) Blue
- Standard – 36 x 28cm (14 x 11″) Blue
- Half Size – 19 x 28cm (7.5 x 11″) Blue
- Small Tube – 7.5 x 28cm (3 x 11″) Blue
- Oversized – 53 x 28cm (21 x 11″) Blue