Why Choose Poya Aloe Vera Massage Butter?
Known for its soothing and softening properties, Aloe Vera has both beauty and medicinal benefits. Poya Aloe Vera Massage Butter is enriched with Vitamin E and natural emollients to provide deep moisturization to the skin. Use it to massage and make dry skin soft and supple.
- Excellent glide and provides long-lasting moisturization
- Apt for all skin types and excellent product for dry months
- All-natural and Made in Canada product
- Easily-absorbed and repeated use makes skin soft and supple
Uses and Directions for Poya Aloe Vera Massage Butter
- Rejuvenate your client’s thirsty and dry skin with ultra-hydrating massage butter
- Formulated with organic Shea Butter, Grapeseed and Sweet Almond oil, Aloe Vera extract, and Vitamin E
- Excellent glide and suitable for all skin types
- Provides deep hydration and moisturization to soothe, restore and protect dry skin
- For best results use as formulated or add essential oil to massage
- No synthetic fragrances, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- Made in Canada
For external use only.
Use unscented as formulated or add up to 10 drops of your favourite pure essential oil to ¼ cup of Aloe Vera massage butter.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus annuus, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Silk Peptides, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate.