Why Choose Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unfractionated?
This Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unfractionated is solid at room temperature and white in colour but it becomes clear when gently heated to a liquid. Coconut oil has a very slight coconut scent but is generally considered odourless. Coconut oil is slow to go rancid; users can expect a minimum shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
It is used to create a barrier on the skin. It is also the preferred oil for high-quality cold process soapers.
Direct application to the face with Coconut oil should be avoided because of possible allergic reactions.
Product Storage and Usage Guide
- Use the product before its expiry date
- If mentioned on the label, refrigerate the product after opening it
- Store at room temperature in a sealed, airtight container
- Store the container in a cool dry space away from sunlight
- Use clean products while handling the product – we recommend using wooden Tongue Depressors to avoid contaminating the product
- It’s best practice not to touch products in a jar with bare hands
- We recommend transferring product in a smaller container for use in case you have bought bulk – it reduces the chance of contamination by air or touch
Read our article about Holly Massage Oil Vs Fractionated Coconut Oil