Why Choose Oakworks PT400M Physiotherapy Electric Lift Table?
Oakworks PT400M Physical Therapy Table is a highly advanced treatment table suitable for a variety of clinical modalities. It is specially designed to enable patients to feel comfortable and therapists to conduct the treatment efficiently. The table top has a contoured ergonomic design.
It has fully electric powered controls for height and positions. Therapists can simply use the electric motions to adjust height from as low as 18 inches (44cm) to as high as 36 inches (90cm). The Electric Center Break allows different positions in the range of 0°-45°.
The treatment table also features an advanced head support providing ease and comfort to patients. The headrest has a Boiance pad.
You also can upgrade the PT table with armrests and table extenders for added comfort.
The PT table can withstand weights up to 550 lb (250 kg).
You can choose two padding options – a 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or a 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™.
The tabletop is covered with Terratouch™ – a PVC free material. The upholstery is resistant to oils, hospital grade disinfectants, abrasion and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization.
The physical therapy table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, Rehab Centres, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centres.
The PT table Series by Oakworks takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for the physical therapists to examine the patients effortlessly.
Product Specification for Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT 400M
- Brand: Oakworks Medical Products
- Country of Origin: USA
- Type: Physical therapy table
- Compliance: ADA compliant height range
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Accessibility: Easy on & off, wheelchair accessible
Standard Product Features (included)
- Contoured Tabletop dimensions: 29.5in. (75cm) wide (at widest point) x 74in. (188cm) long (including head rest)
- Motion 1: Electric Height Range: 18in. – 36in. (44cm-90cm)
- Motion 2: Electric Center Break 0°-45°
- Controls: Multi-function foot control
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb (250kg)
- Padding: 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™
- Included Features: QuickLock™ Head Rest & Boiance™ pad, Accessory Mounting Plate (both ends)
- Upholstery: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Product Weight: 186 lb (84kg)
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
- Non-USA electric system
- Locking Twin Casters for easy movement.
- 2nd Foot Control for powered movements
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extension Pad; Use as table extender or lowered arm rest shelf (bracket required) 22.5in. (57cm) wide x 9in. (23cm) long
- Rotating Arm Rests – Set of 2 4.5in. (11cm) wide x 16in. (41cm) long
- Shelf Bracket – To use Extension Pad as a lowered armrest shelf
- Stabilization Strap – Stabilize your patient
We have several Oakworks physical therapy tables available for Canada-wide shipment. Check them out – PT100, PT150, PT250, PT300 and PT400.
Call 1-800-881-1681 for further assistance.
Learn more about why you should choose Oakworks for your clients and your comfort.