Why Choose Oakworks PT400 Physical Therapy Table?
This sophisticated physical therapy table PT400 from Oakworks® makes physical therapy very convenient for both patient and the therapist. It provides the best-in-class therapy work surface for dynamic and versatile clinic environments. It can be used as a table or as a chair – for flexible treatment of patients.
The PT400 series features 3 dynamic sections – a headrest, backrest, and a main seat.
The treatment table has four major motion functionalities – two electric and two manual. An electric-powered centre back allows adjustments in the range of 0°-45°, as per needs. The height of the table can be electrically adjusted – as low as 17” and as high as 34”.
The two-manual motions allow Lift-Assist Backrest of 0°-85°and head section position between 47° to 92°.
The PT table can withstand weights of up to 550 lb (250 kg).
The physical therapy table has a Padding choice of 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™. The tabletop upholstery is made of TerratouchTM – a PVC-free material. The fabric is resistant to oils, hospital-grade disinfectants, abrasion, and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation, and sensitisation.
The treatment table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, Rehab Centers, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centers.
The PT table Series by Oakworks takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for the physical therapists to examine the patients effortlessly.
Oakworks PT400 Physical Therapy Table features an electric-powered centre break and 3 flexible sections – seat, back, and headrest.
- Electric Powered centre break
- Flexible, can be used as a chair or table
- Electric Height Adjustment – 17″ – 35″
- Weight capacity of 550 lb. (250 kg)
- 2 Padding Option
- Built on stiff twin beam construction
- 4 Motion Selection for flexible use
Product Specification forOakworks PT400 Physical Therapy Table
- Brand: Oakworks Medical Products
- Country of Origin: USA
- Type: Physical therapy table
- Compliance: ADA compliant height range
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Accessibility: Easy on & off, wheelchair accessible
Oakworks PT400 Physical Therapy Table Standard Product Features (included)
- Tabletop dimension: 29in. (74cm) or 31in. (79cm) wide x 73 in. (185cm) long
- Backrest dimension: 39in. (99cm) long
- Seat dimension: 23in. (58cm) long
- Head dimension: 11in. (28cm) long
- Motion 1: Electric Height Range: 17in. – 35in. (43cm-89cm)
- Motion 2: Electric Center Break 0°-45°
- Motion 3: Manual Lift-Assist Backrest 0°-85°
- Motion 4: Manual position head section 47° to -92°
- Extra Features: Accessory Mounting Plate
- Controls: Multi-function foot control
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight: 198 lb (90kg)
- Padding: 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™
- Included Features: Accessory Mounting Plate (backrest end)
- Upholstery: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
- Non-USA electric system
- Locking Twin Casters (one end of table) for easy movement table
- 2nd Foot Control for powered movements
- Hand Control for powered movements
We have several Oakworks physical therapy tables available for Canada-wide shipment. Check them out – PT100, PT150, PT250, PT300, and PT400M.
Still not sure, Call 1-800-881-1681 we will help you find the right physical therapy table.
Learn more about why you should choose Oakworks for your clients and your comfort.