Why Choose Oakworks PT300 Physical Therapy Table?
PT300 Physical Therapy Table from Oakworks® is a super flexible and ergonomic treatment and examination table for both therapists and patients. The table is comfortable for patients as it has a backrest and a leg section. It also allows therapists to easily access the patients for various kinds of treatments including neuromuscular reeducation, therapeutic exercises, and ADLs.
Therapists can easily adjust the height of the table with the electric lift at various heights as low as 16″ and as high as 34″. The back section and head sections can be manually adjusted at various positions as per needs.
The PT table can withstand weights up to 550 lb (250 kg).
The table has a Padding choice of 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™. The tabletop upholstery is made of Terratouch™ – a PVC free material. The fabric is resistant to oils, hospital grade disinfectants, abrasion and tears, making it highly durable. The fabric has also passed tests for cytotoxicity, skin irritation and sensitization.
The physical therapy table is a perfect choice for any clinic modality, physiotherapy clinics, Rehab Centres, Private Practice, Hospital/Medical Centres.
The PT table Series by Oakworks® takes up less space compared to cantilevered designs. It also offers more foot space for the physical therapists to examine the patients effortlessly.
The cost-effective 3 section Oakworks® PT300 Physical Therapy Table has an ergonomic design with a fully adjustable leg and head section.
- 3 sections ergonomic and flexible design
- Easy Patient Examination for therapists
- Maximum weight capacity of 550 lb (250 kg)
- Flexible height range 16″ to 34″
- Foot control and Electric lift
- Stiff twin beam construction
Product Specification for Oakworks Physical Therapy Table PT300
- Brand: Oakworks Medical Products
- Country of Origin: USA
- Type: Physical therapy table
- Compliance: ADA compliant height range
- Padding: Medical Grade
- Accessibility: Easy on & off, wheelchair accessible
Standard Product Features (included)
- Tabletop dimensions: 29in. (74cm) or 31in. (79cm) wide x 73in. (185cm) long
- Backrest dimensions: 39in. (99cm) long
- Seat dimensions: 23in. (58cm) long
- Head dimensions: 11in. (28cm) long
- Motion 1: Electric Height Range: 16in. – 34in. (40cm-86cm)
- Motion 2: Manual Lift-Assist Backrest 0°-85°
- Motion 3: Manual position head section 40°- -90°
- Controls: Foot control
- Weight Capacity: 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight: 160 lb (73kg)
- Padding: 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™
- Included Features: Accessory Mounting Plate (backrest end)
- Upholstery: Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 2 years labor
- Safety Listing: FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate
- Non-USA electric system
- Hand Control for powered movements
- Locking Twin Casters for easy table movement
- 2nd Foot Control – Height
We have several Oakworks® physical therapy tables available for Canada-wide shipment. Check them out – PT100, PT150, PT250, PT400 and PT400M.
Still not sure, Call 1-800-881-1681 we will help you find the right physical therapy table.
Learn more about why you should choose Oakworks for your clients and your comfort.