Why Choose Montane Taurus Bobath 2 Section Treatment Table?
Montane tables known for its strong, sturdy and high-quality built offers Taurus Bobath which has all the features of Montane with a wider surface area. This extends more room and comfort to the patients. The wider undercarriage is very handy to store equipment and supplies. It also comes with a choice of 4 casters and 2 wheel versions which aids the easy movement of the table.
- For safe transfer of patients – electric high-low height adjustment from 19” to 40” height range
- Foot switch is accessible from all the angles – making height adjustment simple
- 2 section head support which adjusts to 85 degrees positive inclination – very convenient while treating patients
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
- Gas Springs assist in the adjustment of the head section
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 201x120x49 – 101 cm
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 219x134x75 cm
- Lifting Capacity: 225kg
- Weight: 145 kg plus 50 kg pallet when shipping
- Mains Power: 230V/50Hz. 120V/60 Hz
- Standby Consumption: 3.5W
- Input: 230V/1.0A/50Hz, 120V/1.9A/60Hz
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93/42/EEC, Certified to CAz/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 6011-M90x/A2
You may also be interested in the Montane Atlas 3 Section Treatment Table.