Why Choose Montane Andes – 7 Section Table?
Montane series Treatment Tables are known for their robust mechanical build and quality design. Montane Andes 7 Section Treatment Table is one of the best from the series with fold-down section in head and chest section – giving exceptional comfort to the patient – and ease of operation to the medical practitioner. A powerful motor aids in fast height adjustment and the boomerang mechanism makes it smooth.
- Vertical lift with a lifting capacity of 150 – 200 kg
- Face-hole in the head section with removable cushion
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
- Gas Springs assist in the adjustment of head and foot sections
- Can be customized in 9 different colours – from classic to conventional
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 201x69x49 – 101 cm
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 219x84x75 cm
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Weight: 110 kg plus 30 kg pallet when shipping
- Mains Power: 230V/50Hz. 120V/60 Hz
- Standby Consumption: 3.5W
- Input: 230V/1.0A/50Hz, 120V/1.9A/60Hz
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93/42/EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 6011-M90x/A2
You may also be interested in the Montane Alps 5 Section Treatment Table.