Triggerizer hand held massage tool enables you to effectively apply the required pressure to muscles in the areas shown on the pressure point chart, in order to achieve relief or improvement. Pressure point chart included.
You can enjoy the Triggerizer™ acupressure unit in the comfort of your home, while you are traveling – use it on your own or with a partner at any time at your convenience.
The healing touch of the Triggerizer™ acupressure unit reduces tension, improves circulation, and enables the body to relax deeply. By relieving stress, the Triggerizer™ acupressure unit strengthens resistance to disease and promotes wellness. This remarkable tool can complement your medical care, by enabling you to take the vital role in becoming and staying well.
The Triggerizer hand held massage tool is the intelligent alternative to being able to help yourself and others without costly equipment and any risk of side effects.
How to use
- Place the Triggerizer acupressure unit in the palm of your hand
- Use The Chart to locate the pressure point or points for the area you want to relieve or improve
- Ensure the pressure point location is in a Relaxed Position. For example, to relieve tennis elbow, rest your arm comfortably on a table.
- Locate a TENSE muscle in the pressure point area. Gently apply pressure at a right angle, and gradually increase the pressure for 5 to 10 seconds. DO NOT increase the pressure quickly. An initial sharp pain is good and indicates a tense, knotted muscle. A relax muscle is not painful to the 5 to 10 seconds of gradual pressure.
- Maintain or slightly increase the pressure for another 10 to 15 seconds. The initial sharp pain will decrease and then disappear as the muscle relaxes.
- Slowly release the pressure for another 5 seconds. If the muscle does not feel relaxed, repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 once or twice more.
- Repeat procedures 4, 5 and 6 to all muscles in the pressure point area.
- Complete the treatment by exercising the muscles with a few stretches.