Why Choose Hand L?
Hand-L is an innovative professional massage tool designed for trigger point work, for deep tissue massage or for simple relaxation massage.
Made of hand-finished stoneware clay in an attractive “earthtone” color, glazed at client contact areas for comfort, unglazed on the gripping surface to provide safe, slip-free control even if you have oil on your hands.
The updated glaze finish on the client contact surfaces has slightly more “drag” than the original to provide better control when working with lubricant on the skin.
Features and Benefits
- The unique shape utilizes leverage instead of strength making your work much easier
- Can reduce stress on your thumbs, fingers, and joints
- Designed to allow you to perform deep work easily, using leverage, saving strength
- Minimize fatigue and the chance of overuse injury
- Constructed from 1,000 denier cordura packcloth, padded and lined
- Padded belt holster carrying case
- Ergonomically designed to be comfortable to hold and easy to use effectively
How to handle the Hand-L
Simply hold the Hand-L in the palm of your hand and rest your thumb on the Hand-L “thumb”.
Apply pressure as usual, except you push with your hand, not your thumb, allowing the Hand-L to do the work as you relieve the stress on your joints.
There are several other ways to hold the Hand-L. Let your creativity, skill and client needs guide you!
Heating, Cooling and Caring for the Hand-L
Each Hand-L is made of high-fire stoneware clay. It’s extremely durable, hygienic and temperature sensitive.
The Hand_L may be heated using hot (not boiling) water, a heating pad, sunshine, or by holding in your hands for a few minutes. It may also be chilled to provide cryotherapy applications.
To clean, simply wipe with alcohol, or wash with soap and water. The Hand-L may be used with any massage lubricant: oil, lotion, salve, ultrasound gel, etc.