Why Choose Theragun Pro Percussive Therapy Massage Gun?
Get deep muscle treatments with the Theragun Pro Percussive Therapy Massage Gun. Theragun Pro is durable with features you can rely on. Enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort with the smart percussive therapy gun. The Pro is scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into the muscle than the average massager for greater therapeutic benefits for your body. Going beyond mere vibration, the Theragun actually leaves the surface of the skin at 40 times per second.
Theragun Pro offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create the ideal angle to reach any area of the body. The patented Theragun Triangle handle is ergonomically designed allowing you to hold the device in a number of ways. It will not put strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
With 300 total minutes of battery life, and 2 swappable external lithium-ion batteries. Each battery has 150 minutes of battery life. Charge one battery while using the other; and continuously swap them for all day use.
Included with your purchase of the Theragun Pro Massage Gun
- Protective Carrying Case
- 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch
- Standard Ball
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
- QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
- 5 Hour Total Battery Life
- Smart App Integration with Bluetooth®
- OLED Screen with Force Meter
- Customizable Speed Range
Theragun Pro Massage Gun Specifications:
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute)
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Accessory Compatibility: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10″ x 7.1″ x 3″ (25.5 x 18.0 x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
- Battery Type: 2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
You may also be interested in the Theragun Elite Massage Gun – check it out!