Why Choose Compex Fixx 1.0 Deep Tissue Massager?
Compex Fixx 1.0 Massager will provide you with the ultimate deep tissue massage that uses the latest in massage technology! This electric massager is perfect for sore and overworked muscles, and can also be used as part of a warm-up routine or recovery routine to help take your training to the next level.
Combining speed and hand pressure allows you to customize the massage to meet your needs and requirements. Compex Fixx 1.0 Massager adjusts to 3 different speeds ranging from 25, 33, and 46 strokes per second.
Keep the massager moving over your muscles and keep on one specific body part or location for no more than 1 minute. Avoid bony areas of the body and stop using immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
The quiet brushless motor of the Compex Fixx 1.0 Massager allows for a quiet, and peaceful massage session.
- Helps to reduce muscle soreness
- Loosens tight muscles
- Can be used for warm-up prior to activities
Product Attributes and Functions
- Quiet Brushless Motor
- 3 Different Arm Positions
- Interchangeable Massage Tips
- Lightweight – 990G
- 3-Speed Control – 25sps, 33sps and 46sps (strokes per second)
- Battery Indicator
- Lithium-Ion Battery – lasts 90mins
- Massage gun
- 1 silicone ball tip
*Do not use without receiving approval from your physician if the following conditions apply:
- Recent surgeries of any kind
- Skin conditions and/or wounds affected by vibrating massagers
- Herniated disks
- Diabetes/neuropathy or retinal damage
- Wear of pacemakers
- Injuries affected by vibrating massagers
Check out the Compex YouTube channel for examples of how to massage the following areas:
Calf, Hamstrings, Quadricep, Deltoid, Forearm, Bicep, Pectoral, Peroneal, Lower Back.