Why Choose Earthlite Vortex Massage Chair Package?
The Earthlite Vortex Massage Chair Package creates a portable venue of healing energy and vitality. Made of strong oval tube aluminum, the stylish, compact and lightweight chair weighs only 15lbs. In addition, it has a working weight of up to 300lbs. The chair uses oval tubing and aircraft quality aluminum making it incredibly strong. Not only is it strong, it’s functional, allowing for multiple seat, face and arm adjustments. It provides optimal patient positioning and accommodates all sizes. Furthermore, this chair is also quick to set up, folds completely and totes and stores effortlessly. The soft curvy design of the chair is patent pending and so pleasing to the eye.
Though lightweight and strong, supreme client comfort has not been over looked. It features a high quality 2 layer Pro-Lite™ Cushioning system that avoids the “bottoming out” feeling. As well, it uses durable Natursoft™ Eco-friendly upholstery which is state-of-the-art in quality, softness, and durability. The quick set up of the face cradle and arm rest makes this chair so adaptable to any situation that may arise.
Precision manufactured, the Earthlite Vortex Massage Chair Package is perfect for the traveling massage therapist, sports therapists and many more.
- Mystic Blue
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Stylish yet Incredibly Strong Oval Tube Design
- Patent pending soft, curvy design.
- Oval tubing to increase strength.
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Aircraft quality, strong and lightweight.
- Chair weighs 15lbs.
- Multiple face, arm and seat adjustments for optimal client positioning.
- Pro-Lite™ Cushioning – high quality, two-layer support system.
- Durable yet buttery soft Natursoft™ upholstery.
- Portable and Easy to Use
- Quick setup with simple face cradle armrest and seat adjustments to accommodate all client sizes.
- Folds compactly.
- Totes and stores easily.
- Made and Designed in the USA
Complete Package includes
- Vortex chair
- Nylon carry case
- Sternum pad
- Weight: 16 – 17 lbs
- Max. Working Weight: 300lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CE Mark