Buckwheat Neck Support Bolster
Buckwheat Neck Support Bolsteris a cervical neck roll pillow which provides exceptional head and neck support, ensuring a restful night’s sleep. The cylindrical design provides additional loft when compared to a standard rectangular pillow. This is especially important for side sleepers, who have more space between their head and the mattress.
Features and Benefits
- Filled with thoroughly cleaned, organic buckwheat hulls. Grown in Canada.
- Stuffing volume are adjustable for your comfort
- Casing made from durable, 100% organic ComfyWeave cotton twill
- Great for propping behind back for support.
- 100% organic cotton washable outer case
- Zippered opening allows for addition or removal of buckwheat
- Cylindrical shape is ideal for side sleepers.
- Breathable & Hygienic so that you sleep cool
- Complete limb support
- Allow appropriate alignment
- Long-lasting and easy to clean
- Provides exceptional head and neck support
ComfyNeck measures 19″ x 7″. Filled with 5 lbs of buckwheat hulls. Includes 100% cotton outer case, cream colour.
Cotton cover is safe to be washed in washing machine.
Do not put the buckwheat hulls into washing machine. Soaking buckwheat hulls with water will ruin them. If your hulls gets damp, dry the hulls out in the sun safely. If they get soaked, they need to be replaced with new ones. It is a great idea to place your buckwheat hulls pillow in the sun once or twice a year. The warmth of the sun will refresh your hulls.
For more info see article Benefits of Buckwheat Hull Pillows