Why Choose Flannel Lightweight Fitted Massage Table Sheets?
Lightweight Flannel Fitted Sheets are the best of their kind for a great value! Made from 100% cotton flannel, these high-quality fitted sheets offer exceptional comfort and durability.
The double-brushed flannel material has a soft, luxurious feel that retains heat which makes them a great choice for winter months! However, they are often chosen to provide that “cozy” feeling in heavily air-conditioned environments.
Lightweight Flannel Fitted Sheets can be purchased as a single sheet, a pack of 6 fitted sheets, a pack of 12 fitted sheets, or a case of 24 fitted sheets. All in White!
- Lightweight 120gm weight
- Machine washable
- Pre-shrunk, 38 x 78 x 5″
- Purchase as a single sheet, a pack of 6 sheets, a pack of 12 sheets, or a case of 24 sheets
- Suitable for commercial laundry service
- Available in: White
- Use detergent without added bleach. Bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing.
- Do not pour the detergent directly onto linens, do not use a large amount of detergent.
- Wash sheets in hot water only if oils are settling in your sheets.
- Avoid high-temperature drying, this can weaken fabric fibers. Remove when still slightly damp.
- Avoid fabric softener, wash flannels separate from other fabrics.
- Myo-Ther N-Zyme is safe for most fabrics and towels – decreases smells/stains.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
- NOTE: Due to repeated usage, as time goes on ‘wear and tear’ will happen! Linens, seams, stitching, etc, will naturally break down. However, the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.