Why Choose BodyBest Flannel 3pc Sheet Set Tan?
BodyBest Flannel 3pc Sheet Set Tan is the perfect choice for your clinic if you are looking for quality sheets at the best value possible! This premium flannel is made of 100% cotton that is ultra-plush, and won’t pill. BodyBest Flannel Sheets won’t pill because they are finished using a process called napping, this raises the ends of the flannel fibers allowing them to move when brushed or rubbed, giving flannel it’s signature soft feeling and unique look.
BodyBest flannel sheets are great at retaining heat, which makes them perfect for winter months and environments that are heavily air-conditioned. The flannel provides a comforting, warm, and soft feeling creating the ultimate experience of relaxation.
Each set comes with 1 fitted flannel sheet, 1 flat flannel sheet, and 1 fitted jersey headrest! All in Tan!
Product Attributes BodyBest Flannel 3pc Sheet Set:
- 100% Cotton
- Fits up to 33” wide for massage and treatment tables
- Machine washable, pre-shrunk
- Available in: White, Tan
- Use detergent without added bleach. Bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing.
- Do not pour the detergent directly onto linens, do not use a large amount of detergent.
- Wash sheets in hot water only if oils are settling in your sheets.
- Avoid high-temperature drying, this can weaken fabric fibers. Remove when still slightly damp.
- Avoid fabric softener, wash flannels separate from other fabrics.
- Myo-Ther N-Zyme is safe for most fabrics and towels – decreases smells/stains.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
- NOTE: Due to repeated usage, as time goes on ‘wear and tear’ will happen! Linens, seams, stitching, etc, will naturally break down. However, the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.
We also have this set in White!
Check out our How to Care for Flannel Massage Table Sheets article!