Why Choose Buckwheat Sleeping Pillows?
Buckwheat Sleeping Pillows provide exceptional support, ensuring a restful night’s sleep. Buckwheat Sleeping Pillows are filled with thoroughly cleaned, organic buckwheat hulls. Grown in Canada
Features and Benefits
- Filled with thoroughly cleaned, organic buckwheat hulls. Grown in Canada.
- Stuffing volume are adjustable for your comfort
- Casing made from durable, 100% organic ComfyWeave cotton twill
- Great for propping behind back for support.
- 100% organic cotton washable outer case
- Zippered opening allows for addition or removal of buckwheat
- Cylindrical shape is ideal for side sleepers.
- Breathable & Hygienic so that you sleep cool
- Complete limb support
- Allow appropriate alignment
- Long-lasting and easy to clean
- Provides exceptional head and neck support
- Ensures a restful night’s sleep
Pillow, 100% organic cotton twill, one 1lb pack of extra buckwheat hulls
Standard pillow size in North America is 26″ x 20″. Two Standard pillows will fit across a Queen bed. Because of the weight and density of the hulls, our buckwheat pillows are sized a bit smaller. However, 2 Classic Plus pillows (15″ x 26″) will fit equally well on a Queen bed. The convenient zippered inner liner allows you to easily remove or add hulls as necessary to adjust the pillow to your own body size and comfort level. Those with waterbeds may wish to remove more hulls-up to half the contents. Use only one pillowcase to ensure flexibility.
Please note: It may take 1-2 weeks to become accustomed to the unique feel of the Buckwheat Pillow. With patience we’re sure that you will find that this pillow will reward you with many years of unmatched sleeping comfort.
Available in the following Sizes
15 x 21 inches, max height to center, 3.5inches, weight 4 lbs. Extra hulls provided 1 lb.
15 x 23 inches, max height to center, 3.5 inches, weight 5 lbs. Extra Hulls provided 1 lb.
15 x 26 inches, max height to center, 3.5 inches, weight 6 lbs, Extra Hulls provided 1 lb.
- Encasing your pillow in a custom fitted pillowcase helps to retain the shape of your buckwheat hull pillow better while you sleep
- Printed with low impact dyes
- Not pre-shrunk, will shrink slightly after washing and drying
- Handmade in Canada to fit ComfySleep pillows
Cotton cover is safe to be washed in washing machine.
Do not put the buckwheat hulls into washing machine. Soaking buckwheat hulls with water will ruin them. If your hulls gets damp, dry the hulls out in the sun safely. If they get soaked, they need to be replaced with new ones. It is a great idea to place your buckwheat hulls pillow in the sun once or twice a year. The warmth of the sun will refresh your hulls.
Replacement cotton pillowcase is also available.
For more info see article Benefits of Buckwheat Hull Pillows