Why Choose Flannel Fitted Face Rest Covers White?
KYBB Head Rest Cover Flannel Fitted White fits snugly over your crescent headrest and provides cradle comfort to your clients while acting as a barrier between them and your table’s vinyl.
Not recommended for deep crescent pad. (Approx. 4″ and more) (See Flannel with Drape Head Rest Cover or Jersey Knit Head Rest Cover)
Also See Items :
- Standard Flannel Headrest Cover – With Drape
- Standard Flannel Headrest Covers – Contour (Flat)
- Standard Jersey Knit Headrest Covers – Fitted
TIPS FOR LINEN CARE and MAINTENANCE
Over time due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching etc. will naturally break down; however the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.
Wash linens in warm water.
Use extra rinse cycle if available to help remove any detergent residue.
Avoid using bleach, as bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing of linens.
Avoid high temperature drying, which can weaken fabric fibers and therefore shorten the life of your linens.
- Use detergent without added bleach.
- Do not pour detergent directly onto linens, rather, add to water or to detergent fill.
- Use Myo-ther N-Zyme to help decrease smells and stains.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
- Note: Over time due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching etc. will naturally break down; however the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.