Why Choose Flannel Contour Face Rest Covers Tan?
Contour Flannel Head Rest Covers by KYBB, have no elastic and are 100% cotton. It can also be used on square-shaped headrests and tables with a face hole. Use caution when removing from wash and dryer not to pull out when tangled as this may cause ripping.
Also, See Items:
- Standard Flannel Headrest Covers – Contour (Flat)
- Standard Jersey Knit Headrest Covers – Fitted
TIPS FOR LINEN CARE and MAINTENANCE
Over time due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching, etc. will naturally break down. The life of your linens can be extended by following a few of these simple tips.
Wash linens in warm water. Use an extra rinse cycle if available to help remove any detergent residue.
Avoid using bleach, as bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing of linens.
Avoid high-temperature drying, which can weaken fabric fibers and therefore shorten the life of your linens.
- Use detergent without added bleach.
- Do not pour the detergent directly onto linens, rather, add to water or to detergent fill.
- Use Myo-ther N-Zyme to help decrease smells and stains.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
- Note: Overtime due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching, etc. will naturally break down; however, the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.