Why Choose Flannel 180gm Flat Massage Table Sheets 60×100″?
KYBB Flannel Flat Sheets 60″ x 100″ White are made with a plush, quality finish. The soft, non-pilling brushed 100% cotton flannel offers a softer feel with less wrinkles. Sized to fit all massage tables, with extra width and length to assist when draping your clients. 180gm flannel weight.
Flannel Flat Sheets 60×100″ are available in
How to wash your Flannel Sheets
- Use detergent without added bleach.
- Do not pour the detergent directly onto linens, rather, add to water or to detergent fill.
- Use Myo-Ther N-Zyme to degrease & deodorize your massage table linens.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
Over time due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching etc. will naturally break down.
The life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS Flannel Flat Sheets 60×100″
- Wash linens in warm water.
- *(if you are using massage oils and these oils are settling in your sheets, you must wash your sheets in hot water to remove as much oil as possible.)
- Use an extra rinse cycle if available to help remove any detergent residue.
- Avoid using bleach, as bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing of linens.
- Avoid high-temperature drying, which can weaken fabric fibers and therefore shorten the life of your linens.
Caution: Do not place sheets that are saturated in oils in the dryer.
See our “How to care for flannel sheets” article.