Why Choose Tan Flannel Face Rest Cover with Sewn In Drape?
Therapist Choice Flannel Headrest Cover – With Drape, Tan.
Our Standard Flannel Massage Table Headrest Cover – With Drape is manufactured with quality U.S. fabrics. Flannel weight is 5 ounces/square yard with a plush, quality finish.
The Standard Flannel Headrest Cover – With Drape fits over your crescent headrest and has a 3 inch sewn in drape that provides comfort to your clients while acting as a barrier between them and your table’s vinyl.
- Wash linens in warm water. Use extra rinse cycle if available to help remove any detergent residue.
- Avoid using bleach, as bleach breaks down fabric and can cause yellowing of linens.
- Avoid high temperature drying, which can weaken fabric fibers and therefore shorten the life of your linens.
- Use detergent without added bleach.
- Do not pour detergent directly onto linens, rather, add to water or to detergent fill.
- Use Myo-ther N-Zyme to help decrease smells and stains.
- Use “Eco-Max Natural Orange Concentrated Laundry Wash” to degrease & deodorize your massage table sheets.
- Note: Over time due to usage, wear and tear, linens/seams/stitching etc. will naturally break down; however the life of your linens can be extended by following these few simple tips.