Trail Guide Flash Cards Vol 2 – 5th Edition
Flashcards are a powerful way to learn and memorize anatomical structures – especially when they have images identical to those in the textbook. Repetition aids retention!
Volume 2 (Muscles) has 189 cards and covers the muscles of the human body: the shoulder/arm, forearm/hand, spine/thorax, head/neck, pelvis/thigh and the leg/foot.
Features of these flashcards include:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-colour format
- A list of the Action, Origin, Insertion and Nerve innervation (AOIN) of each muscle
- Pronunciation of each muscle
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
- Quick symbols in the upper right-hand corner
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question
- Binder ring that lets you organize cards to study only those you need
- Durable, coated cards 14 x 10 cm (5 1/2″ x 4″) that are easy to handle and made to last
Trail Guide Flash Cards Vol 1 & 2 – 5th Edition are also available.