Why Choose Virobex-P Antimicrobial Liquid Handwash?
Virobex-P Antimicrobial Liquid Handwash is specifically for clinical staff who frequently wash their hands. Enriched with emollients to moisturize, reduce irritation and promote healthy skin. Formulated with Aloe Vera and lanolin.
Made with PCMX. Washing your hands with liquid hand soap not only reduces the microbial flora, but continues to provide protection and prevents regrowth of bacteria. This residual effect is especially important with glove use. Guidelines recommend cleaning hands prior to glove donning. However, the glove environment is conductive to bacteria growth; Virobex-P Antimicrobial Liquid Handwash prevents bacteria growth even after washing hands.
- Antimicrobial – highly effective, broad spectrum antiseptic agent
- Made with PCMX – 0.6% Chloroxylenol
- Residual effect continues to provide protection
- Will keep hands germ-free, even inside gloves
- Effective against Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria, fungi (yeast and molds) and some viruses
- Efficacy increases with continued use
- Enriched with emollients to moisturize skin
- Made with Aloe Vera and lanolin
- Fresh herbal fragrance
- Triclosan free
- DIN: 02131471