Why Choose P.A.W.S Antimicrobial Hand Wipes (100/Box)?
Paws, Antimicrobial Hand Wipes are ideal for hand sanitizing when soap and water are not available! Better yet, the pre-moistened disinfecting hand wipes are formulated with aloe vera which adds moisture to your hands with each use leaving no irritation. This helps to counteract the active ingredient which is 66.5% ethyl alcohol.
Paws hand wipes sanitize while removing soil and debris from hands, an important function in the absence of soap and water. The convenient packaging is great for clinics, spas, hospitals, first aid kits, the office, purses, bags, vehicles, and workshops. Provide staff with proven protection against potential infections and germs.
Fast, effective, ready to use, and convenient for on-the-go, the Paws antimicrobial hand towelettes provide broad-spectrum effectiveness for your hands and wrists. Paws antimicrobial hand wipes are meet CDC, APIC, and OSHA hand washing recommendations. Not only do the hand towelettes kill 99.9% of germs, but they also remove debris and soil from hand and under fingernails.
Product Attributes for Paws Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- Active ingredient: 66.5% Ethyl Alcohol
- No PPE protective is required while using this product.
- Wash hands after handling the material before eating, drinking, and/or smoking.
- Towelette saturated with a clear, colourless liquid.
- Each individually wrapped wipe measures: 13.3 x 20.8 cm (5-1/4″ x 8-3/16″).
Shop our selection of Hand Gels, Creams, and Soaps.