Why Choose Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Spray?
Hands Free Hand Sanitizer keeps your “hands free” of germs and bacteria. This hand sanitizer spray is formulated with 73% ethyl alcohol for maximum germ-killing ability. This sanitizer spray exceeds both the CDC and WHO sanitizer guidelines!
This hands sanitizer spray leaves hands feeling moisturized and protected. Enriched with vitamin E, glycerine and aloe vera, Hands Free is soothing, highly effective, and 98% natural.
Keep handy on your desk, home, or purse for on the go and simple hand sanitizing. This product has a light, fresh, lemongrass scent!
How to use Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Use when soap and water are not immediately available and after coming into contact with any potential germ source.
- Distribute thoroughly over entire hands – don’t forget between fingers and thumbs. Allow product to air dry. Reapply as required.
Ingredients & Product Attributes for Hands Free Hand Sanitizer
- Sanitizers are licensed for sale in Canada – (NPN 80097837).
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free!
- Ethyl alcohol - A highly effective, hospital grade, the sanitizing agent that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Aloe vera – natural gel that moisturizes and calms the skin.
- Glycerin – a humectant that helps restore moisture to the skin.
Medicinal ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 73% v/v
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural).
Shop our selection of Hand Gels, Creams, and Soaps.