Why Choose Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Gel?
“Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Gel” leaves hands feeling moisturized and well protected. A highly effective, hospital grade, hand sanitizer in a gel form that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Aloe Vera natural gels have been added to moisturize and calm your skin and to help heal dry hands. Rich in vitamin E, and added glycerin helps the skin get healthier. Use whenever washing your hands is not an option. An attractive dark bottle and pump make this product suitable for countertop display and clinic use. Clean, fresh lemongrass scent from AG Body Care
* Hands Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Gel is a vegan and cruelty-free product, the company is also a proud partner with One Girl Can. One Girl Can is a charity that provides educational opportunities to girls in Africa through building schools, offering high school and university scholarships, and providing mentorship programs. Since 2008, AG Hair has donated a portion of each product sold to educate girls in Sub-Saharan Africa through its Every Bottle Counts campaign.
Clean Hand Sanitizer Features:
- For healthy hygiene even without water.
- The gentle lemongrass scent provides a pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free.
- Added Aloe vera natural gel moisturizes and calms the skin.
- Rich in vitamin E for healthy skin.
- Exceeds both CDC and WHO sanitizer standard.
- Formulated with 73% v/v corn-derived alcohol for maximum germ-killing ability.
- Added humectants moisturize the skin
- Apply a small amount to your hands and rub thoroughly.
- 12 oz. 355ml
Hands-Free Clean Hand Sanitizer Gel Ingredients:
Medicinal Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 73% v/v
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate
20, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural).
- 12 oz (355ml) Bottle with Pump
- 1 Liter Bottle with Pump
- We also carry Hands Free in a Spray Bottle!
Our hands are exposed to all kinds of germs and bacteria around us. Unhygienic hands are germ and bacteria transmitters.
For clear instructions on how to apply a hand sanitizer view the following video from WHO.
Not to be used as a massage gel. To be used only on the hands.
See our article How to Choose a Hand Sanitize