Why Choose BM-1200 Antibacterial Hand Cream?
BM-1200 Antibacterial Hand Cream is a moisturizing and protective barrier cream developed specifically for workers who frequently wear latex and vinyl gloves. This antibacterial cream is formulated to be waterproof for up to 4 hours. It contains emollients (lanolin, glycerin, aloe vera) and moisturizes to soothe the skin.
The nongreasy formula of BM-1200 makes for the perfect protective and conditioning antibacterial skin barrier cream.
- BM-1200 is available in a 500 mL bottle.
- Contains chloroxylenol (PCMX) at 0.25%
- Caution: Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use only.
- Hand cream, not to be used for massage or on the body.
- Wash hands with antibacterial cleansing soap and dry hands.
- Apply BM-1200 to the palm of your hands and rub hands until the cream is absorbed.
- When required again, wash hands, dry, and reapply BM-1200 cream.
Download BM-1200 Antibacterial Hand Cream Technical Sheet
Clean hands protect against infection, disease, simple ailments, and more. Following this handwashing do’s and don’ts to protect yourself and others.