Why Choose Thermophore Professional Heating Pad?
Thermophore Professional Heating Pad provides enhanced comfort, enhanced treatment, and enhanced lives. Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors.
The large multi-purpose size measures 35x71cm (14×28”) and weighs 4.5lbs which offers superior drape over your client/patient.
Therapeutic Moist Heat Therapy Pack
- Designed for use by Physical, Occupational & Massage Therapists and Chiropractors
- Provides penetrating deep Moist Heat Therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction
- Large multi-purpose size 14” x 28”
- 4.5lbs / 2.1kg weight for super drape over patient/client
- No need to add water
- 25-minute auto shut-off switch
- Three temperature settings
- High: accelerated ramp-up to full 160⁰ F (71⁰ C) Heat ( 5-7 minutes)
- Medium: normal ramp-up in approx.. 10 minutes
- Low: slow heat up for pre-heating
- The modular design enables easy servicing
- One year professional use warranty
The Thermophore Professional comes complete with the following
- 32×16” Flannel Jacket (Washable)
- 26×12” (3.4lbs) Polyurethane Drape Unit (Cleans with disinfectant)
- 28×14” Thermophore Heating Pad with a 3 temperature control switch
- Thermophore Professional is designed for comfort, durability, and flexibility.
- The superior performance of this product is the result of having a tuned system that consists of three components: the heating pad, the drape unit, and the flannel cover.
For maximum performance, arrange the components of the Thermophore Professional as follows
- Lay the flannel cover on a hard, flat surface with the label side down
- Insert the weighted drape unit into the flannel cover
- Insert the heating pad (label side down) into the flannel cover on top of the weighted drape.
When the Thermophore Professional is assembled, place the non-label side of the flannel cover in contact with the patient for penetrating moist heat therapy.
- The Thermophore “Professional” is designed for cleanability.
- Machine wash, do not use bleach, hang dry, or machine dry using the delicate cycle.
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash
- Clean with standard disinfectant, Do not soak or machine wash.
Tested by ETL and are approved to the same equivalence to CSA standards.