Spidertech Upper Knee
The Pre-Cut Upper Knee
- Engineered to provide therapeutic support knee stability, shaky joints and muscles, especially for running
- Specializes in improving athletic performance and alleviating patello-femoral joint instability
- Assists with postoperative rehabilitation
- Decreases minor pain and prevents further injury
- Its pre-cut shape for the upper knee allows for a quick application for users
Taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete’s ability to perform. When an athlete tapes a key area it increasing stability while decreasing the risk of injury.
Kinesiology tape supports shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired. Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance.
Taping offers dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles designed to promote the restoration of functional joint stability through neurosensory mechanisms.
Beige, Black, Blue, Pink
Gentle (for sensitive skin) – Uses a gel-like, breathable adhesive that minimizes skin irritation without losing its grip.