Why Choose Spidertech Lower Back?
Pre-cut Spidertech Lower Back kinesiology tape:
- Engineered to provide therapeutic support to muscles supporting the lower back.
- Assists with alleviating joint strain, muscle strains and spasms.
- Improves athletic performance and postoperative rehabilitation.
- Decreases minor pain and prevents further injury.
- Its pre-cut shape for the lower back allows for a quick application for users.
Taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete’s ability to perform.
When an athlete tapes a key area it increases stability while decreasing the risk of injury. Kinesiology tape supports shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired.
Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance.
Taping offers dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles designed to promote the restoration of functional joint stability through neurosensory mechanisms.
One of the lead manufacturers of therapeutic tape. Their tape is drug-free, latex-free and water resistant.
Its adhesive does not leave residue on user’s’ skin when removed.
It can be applied wherever your muscles need support, including during sports and training activities.
SpiderTech is the only company that has pre-cut, ready to use therapeutic tape for your convenience.
All SpiderTech applications can be used up to 5 days.
Beige, Black, Blue, Pink
Gentle (for sensitive skin) – Spidertech Lower Back tape uses a gel-like, breathable adhesive that minimizes skin irritation without losing its grip.
Shop for additional pre-cut Spidertech Kinesiology Tape.